You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Senior Program Manager (M/F), to join our team at one of the European institutions based in Luxembourg.
- The Sr. Program Manager will be part of the delivery team that drives the development of private cloud solutions.
- He/she will define and drive program initiatives, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders from development to operation teams and customer.
- The Senior Program Managers is both strategic and tactical, lead building new platforms, features and services and innovate cloud services. In this high-visibility and high business impact role the Sr. Program Manager will deliver big ideas and transform them into scalable projects.
- The Sr. Program Management makes sure the right features, experience, quality, schedule, continuity, and service capability are delivered, and makes ensures the program/projects receive Service Design & Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements.
- The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the design of Service Offering and the Service Design and Implementation.
- Define new services and technology/architectural vision for critical aspects of the program
- Provide the guidance on development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Lead teams through transition from ideation to execution
- Define projects; requirements gathering, write detailed functional and test specifications, coordinate efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets
- Collaborate with development teams to build and launch new services, features and programs
- Work closely with engineers, QA, service owner and other teams to get high-quality solutions and features through the project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues, and clearly communicate them to program/project stakeholders
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Lead program setting priorities for releases and solutions.
- Lead the project team through each phase of the program
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in a technical project or program management role
- Understanding of SDLC and modern development with services
- Solid exposure delivering programs to an agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service end to end
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain roadmaps, setting appropriate expectations and insuring services meet high operational excellence standards
- A demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically on the direction of cloud-based solutions and make recommendations with fact-based discussions and presentations
- Experience and ability to understand multiple technologies and how they interact for the benefit of customers, delivered in a Cloud environment
- Experience managing cloud development projects
- Experience in enterprise cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Etc.)
- Data-driven; strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Relevant domain experience within either core infrastructure & ideally Virtualization and software defined infrastructure
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
- An informal hierarchy & work environment
- Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
- Learning & development opportunities
- We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
- An attractive salary package
- With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
- Exciting projects
- You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
- A strong corporate culture
- You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
- A rock solid company
- With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"