Site Reliability Engineer
Publiée le 26/09/2022
- Informatique Développement
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (M/F) to join our team.
- Facilitate the cloud lifecycle aligning to Agile, DevOps and ITIL with a strong metrics and analytical mindset to drive automation and self-service technology.
- Integrate cloud automation architecture and sets strategic direction to ensure that technology automation and orchestration is in alignment with business strategies, capabilities, and platform governance.
- Transform the organization by leveraging and enabling software defined toolsets predicated on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD/CMP e.g. vRA, Ansible).
- Design and drive end-to-end executable technology into a reusable code/template and multi-cloud model while promoting agility and ease-of-use.
- Provide expertise in the areas of cloud automation to determine technical requirements, feasibility, and performance.
- Implement/integrate cloud automation solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation, and elasticity of environments.
- Work closely with other technology teams to identify dependencies and collaboration needs .
- Act as a subject matter expert in end-to-end cloud architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Hands-on experience with container technology such as Docker.
- Hands-on experience with container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes and Cloud Native concepts.
- Experience in integrating automation solutions e.g. VRO/VRA, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef,… in a larger chain.
- Extensive experience across Cloud architectures, IaaS, PaaS, Kubernetes, SDDC, SDN, IT Automated Delivery, and Data Center.
- Experience designing, building, and implementing API gateways and micro-services architectures.
- Experience with Linux REHL.
- Working knowledge of cloud management platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organization.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Initiative, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes.
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate.
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework.
- Familiarity with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions.
- Experience and hands on delivering one to many containers projects.
- Experience on container architecture and how it is used in enterprise, with regards to Kubernetes.
- Experience to design and implement proof of concepts containerizing.
- Experience on Docker architecture, Kubernetes and Software engineering.
- Version control with in depth experience with merging, rebasing and branching.
- Experience in design, setup, jobs and release pipelines using Jenkins.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- REST API, HTTPS authentication design and service consumption.
- Work with VMware tools to setup rules and release pipelines for Continuous Deployment.
- Knowledge in Firewall, Switch and Loadbalancer concepts including VMware NSX and software defined datacenters.