Who are we?
With more than 4,000 credit requests processed by our Mortgage Brokers in 2020, atHomeFinance positions itself as the forerunner and leader of the Luxembourg Mortgage Brokerage market. The company has demonstrated double-digit growth since joining atHomeGroup in March 2018.
But the adventure doesn't end there! atHomeFinance now aims to scale and digitalize further its business.
atHomeFinance relies on the support of the atHomeGroup, which has been anchored in the Luxembourg Real Estate Classifieds market since 2001.
We share together a great challenge: make people’s life choices easier, efficient, and stress-free through people centric digitalization.
Without forgetting our corporate culture based on fun, performance and collaboration! 😉
With this in mind and as part of its development, we are actively looking for an:
Operations Manager atHomeFinance (H/F)
This job creation will offer you a variety of assignments within a growing company, where you will have the opportunity to expand your field of expertise but also to have responsibilities.
- You hold a Master degree in Management, Business administration, Economy or Finance.
- You have between 5 and 8 years of experience in a similar position in a fast-growing company or as a consultant in a large consulting/auditing firm. Experience within a scale-up is considered as an asset.
- You have strong analytical skills, which you use to answer complex problems and to identify growth levers.
- You are familiar with financial concepts especially P&L management.
- You have excellent communication skills, in French and English, both in writing and speaking.
- The Office Suite and especially Excel has no secrets for you.
- You master data visualization tools such as Tableau, Data Studio or PowerBI.
- You are multi-tasked, you take initiatives and are not afraid to do it yourself.
- You are empathic, you understand people’s paint points and like to find solution to make their life easier.
- You define, monitor and drive business efficiency and effectiveness
- You develop, implement and enhance operational policies, procedures and systems
- You manage reporting including business performance and financial forecasts
- You identify and drive short to long-term initiatives to support the scale up of the business
- You coordinate with the Finance department to define, monitor and achieve financial performance
- You constantly take the pulse on the teams and help them to grow in an efficient way
- You ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- In other words: you are a key role in shaping the company for its scale-up.
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Are you passionate and involved in your work? Do you want to join an innovative and growing company? Send us your Resume and your motivations at: email@example.com
Your application will be treated confidentially.