atHomeGroup is composed of 3 businesses and 80 people working together to make people life choices easier and stress free. Since 2001, atHome is the well known N°1 real estate portal in Luxembourg, which has developed and extended its activities in March 2018 through the acquisition of Luxauto, an automotive website, and atHomeFinance, a mortgage brokerage company.
People in our company are welcoming and truly care for each other. We are looking for someone who will join a committed team in line with our values : “Own it” “Inspire excellence” “Challenge it” “Integrity and caring” “Constructive” and “Consumers first”.
For more information, visit our corporate website : www.athomegroup.eu
We are currently looking for a :
System & Cloud Engineer (M/F)
What we offer
As a System & Cloud Engineer, you will be part of our technology department. Attached to the system unit, you will have a strong focus on building, maintaining and securing our cloud infrastructure. Your working environment will be:
- A team of more than 10 tech people highly motivated
- A competitive landscape involving powerful and trendy technologies
- A collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- A mature and still growing company
- Events during the year for celebrating our success
- Quality assurance and deployment of new services in terms of infrastructure
- Contribute to automate and streamline operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment and monitoring
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
- Work and communicate in a collaborative cross-functional team environment
- Document structure, process and design of all implemented solutions
- Ensure security and sustainability of our systems
- Strong background in GNU Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) administration
- Experience with web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Knowledges about automation/configuration management(Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
- Hands-on experience with cloud services based on Amazon Web Services(AWS CloudFormation, CloudFront, EC2, ECS, S3, RDS)
- Experience with Containers (Docker, ECS)
- Experience with Databases (MySQL)
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, PHP)
- Knowledges about best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Design and build platform’s infrastructure and associated services, such as logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Collaborate closely with the backend and frontend engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights
- Knowledges about Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- We are speaking French and English, you should know at least one of both
- You do not feel developers as your enemies
- You know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life is, the Universe, and Everything
- Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented and rigorous
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Salary package including a fixed salary, a bonus, meal vouchers and a health insurance.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we invite you to send us your application.
Your application will be treated confidentially.