Publiée le 09/01/2022
One of our clients has solid experience assisting publicly traded industrial and financial companies, as well as the Asset Management Industry, with a focus on hedge funds, private equity vehicles, and real estate structures. This job will change your career and you will have endless opportunities to grow throughout your time here. This is a very special and unique opportunity to work for a detail oriented company.
Responsibilities | Reporting
- Maintain/develop the consolidation system and the group charts of accounts
- Prepare consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Prepare LUX GAAP and IFRS compliant financial statements
- Communicate effectively and clearly with the clients to deal with any questions or queries related to the accounts
- Assure the administrative follow up of companies with regard to their financial reporting obligations
Responsabilities | Reporting
- Master degree in Audit, finance
- 3 years of experience in audit within a big 4
- Experience with IFRS reporting and consolidation
- Result oriented and quality driven
- Fluent French and English
Offer | Reporting
- Learn from the best and most experienced experts in the field of auditing
- Have the opportunity to truly specialize in a field rather than merely be a generalist
- Work in a company where your work is acknowledged and appreciated
- Receive a competitive compensation of up to 65k gross per year based on past experience
- Take use of benefits such as a company car, a discretionary bonus, food vouchers, and additional vacation days.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.