Your career at AUSY Luxembourg PSF
Valuing the Consultant profession is one of our challenges. We promote long-term relationships as evidenced by some of our employees who have been working with us for more than 10 years. You will evolve in an internal environment where the human and the well-being is at the core of our considerations.
You will have the opportunity to be trained and certified, discover different customer environments and bring all your skills and ideas.
We propose a concerted and evolving career plan thanks to a listening and accessible managerial team.
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and supports the employees to have rapid and secure access to information tools on a daily basis; leveraging efficient and powerful tools as well as emergent technologies. The cyber security team is tasked with the protection of our IT assets and data.
Your next challenge
- Participate in the client group and local cybersecurity program activities; increase maturity levels for cyber security activities and processes;
- Support the different IT teams in working securely;
- Conduct risk analysis activities and carry out risk treatment plans;
- Support audit activities and other IT security compliance activities as auditee;
- Investigate and manage IT security incidents;
- Deliver cyber security support to the business lines.
- At least 3 years of relevant IT security experience in domains such as security architecture, security tools, risk management and/or information security management;
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, ideally related to Information System Security (ISS);
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to clearly explain and summarise ideas;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, French or German will be considered an asset;
- Certification(s) including but not limited to (CISA, CISM , CISSP, CRISC, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 2700, CEH, ITIL …)