PROJECT MANAGER - Avantage Reply LUXEMBOURG - CDI
As part of the Avantage Reply team, you will coordinate Avantage Reply teams and client teams in their transformation delivery activities.
- Your hands-on experience will be of benefit to assist our clients, directly within either their teams or leading an Avantage Reply team in the planning, organizing and execution of projects related to risk and finance management as well as reporting project status to Client’s top management.
- You will take an active role in the office's strategy to continuously improve the positioning of its service offering and guide key decisions. You will be required to manage projects for our clients in mainly in the Banking (but not limited to this sector). You will be able to lead Finance, Risk & Data transformation, improvement and innovation projects for our clients based in Luxembourg.
The subjects of projects vary in scope and cover regulatory and strategic topics such as :
- Risk & Finance System implementation / transformation
- Data Management
- Process Improvement
- Finance & Treasury
- Governance & Supervisory Interactions
- Risk Frameworks definition
- Compliance, AML & KYC
- And many more!
- Dynamic and challenging environment to start your career in Financial Services – as well established solution provider recognised by both, financial institutions and by regulators, we offer you an opportunity to work on a wide range of complex but rewarding projects for prestigous clients within the banking industry
- Continuous learning – we promote internal knowledge sharing, a dedicated Risk and Regulatory Academy, external courses and professional certification programs (e.g. FRM, PRM)
- Development opportunities – we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential
- Great place to work – we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and the Reply Group
- Competitive remuneration – we offer a competitive base salary alongside a benefits package including bonuses to reward performance
- Ideally Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, or in a Business-related field
- Fluent at least in French and English
- 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in Project Management for Risk and/or Finance banking departments, or for other relevant financial sectors
- Professional experience with Project Management Methodology used in the Luxembourg Financial sector (Prince2 , Agile, Waterfall, PMBOK, etc.) is a plus
- Result oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives and achieve them within defined deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage teams varying in size, experience and skillsets
- Ability to coach and motivate teams
- Attention to details, ability to provide high quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills, ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working and organizational skills
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply (a member of ReplyGroup) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients’ most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.