We are seeking an Inspiring and Talented Risk Manager to join our Luxembourg office!
- Assist our clients with the identification, documentation and resolution of issues related to risk management within the banking industry;
- Assist our clients with the implementation of sound risk management frameworks within their organisation and address new challenges faced by the banking industry;
- Assist our clients with the implementation of any regulatory project related to risk management;
- Assist our clients in the production of their various risk reports (internal and/or regulatory risk reporting);
- Assist the team with identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Assist the team to develop our network and identify interesting projects for our team
- Dynamic and challenging environment to start your career in Financial Services – as well established solution provider recognised by both, financial institutions and by regulators, we offer you an opportunity to work on a wide range of complex but rewarding projects for prestigous clients within the banking industry
- Continuous learning – we promote internal knowledge sharing, a dedicated Risk and Regulatory Academy, external courses and professional certification programs (e.g. FRM, PRM)
- Development opportunities – we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential
- Great place to work – we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and the Reply Group
- Competitive remuneration – we offer a competitive base salary alongside a benefits package including bonuses to reward performance
- Ideally you have a significant risk experience with a consulting firm or within the financial services industry (5-10years)
- You are results oriented, you have the ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achivement of targets, quality and deadlines;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and you can confidently present and engage with clients;
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- You work as a team player, you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple tasks;
- You have good knowledge of regulatory banking topics such as Basel IV/CRDV, IFRS 9, recovery and resolution planning, ICAAP/ILAAP. Knowledge of accounting rules (IFRS and/or Luxgaap) is also considered an asset;
- A good knowledge in programming languages such as VBA, SQL, Python and/or R is considered as an asset;
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in English is mandatory. French and/or German are an asset.
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients’ most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.