- Support firms manage the significant changes in GDPR regulation;
- Managing and embedding the conduct risk framework;
- Developing accurate metrics and management information;
- Demonstrating cultural changes;
- Protecting customer interests;
- Reporting of incidents and analysis;
- Challenging product governance (from development, to sales and after sales);
- Monitoring and recording of conduct concerns and breaches;
- Updating remuneration policies;
- Safeguarding data protection;
- Rolling out of policies, procedures and trainings;
- Launching of awareness campaigns.
- We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment with clients and colleagues. There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Development opportunities – we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work – we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration – we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals’ incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- Expertise in Conduct Risk and Regulatory Risk and GDPR (as Compliance Officer or Compliance Assistant or Compliance Consultant). We expect candidates to have a degree in Law and to be familiar with the basic concepts and key regulatory changes and to increase their expertise as they develop with us.
- Experience of 2 to 5 years as consultant for Financial/Banking Sector.
- Flexible in terms of changing environment
- Ability to work on autonomous way
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Creative and innovative
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in French, English and/or Dutch
About Avantage Reply
There's never been a better time to join Reply. More than 8500 of us are united behind delivering quality services and solutions to our clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco & Utilities...
Avantage Reply, Reply's financial services management consultancy, has 14 offices across Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Lisbon, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Vienna, and Zurich).
In the context of our growing activities in Brussels, be part of an experienced team working with diverse clients (retail banks, investment banks, custodians, central counterparties, brokers) on risk management, asset and liability management (ALM), and regulatory change.