For one of our clients, we are looking for a Billing Assistant:
- Monitoring and analyzing the financial aspects of the client files in collaboration with the partners and the finance department;
- Ensuring the reliability of the financial information before issuing invoices;
- Preparing invoices in accordance with the applicable financial agreements;
- Preparing cover letters with a detailed description of the services provided;
- Preparing credit notes and financial reports when appropriate;
- Acting as a contact person (internal/external) for the follow-up of the invoicing process;
- Ensuring that roles and deadlines are respected in the validation process of invoices;
- Answering incoming phone calls and email enquiries in respect of the invoicing process and following up when appropriate.
- Administrative assistant with 2/3 years experience minimum with a focus on billing/numbers;
- Good knowledge of the banking and/or funds industry in Luxembourg;
- French mother tongue and good level in English;
- You are willing to learn, you are flexible and like teamwork.
- Our client offers a permanent contract in an international and fast-growing environment;
- Our client is a law firm.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values: EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
Don't hesitate to apply for this job if you are interested in it, we will contact you shortly if your profile matches our client's requirements!