For one of our clients, we are looking for a Client Services Delivery Manager:
The Client Service Delivery Manager (“CSDM”) is a key central role between the company and its clients. It is essential that the CSDM builds a trustworthy relationship with his/her clients for them to know that any topic that they have addressed to the CSDM will be taken care of and followed up.
Working alongside the Sales Team and Client Relationship Managers, the CSDM is responsible for customer relations starting from onboarding and throughout the Lifecycle of the clients’ products, acts as key contact after onboarding for queries, issues, and escalates them when necessary. The commercial aspects of the relationship remain with the Client Relationship Managers
- Manage migrations, mergers, liquidations: coordinate within on/off boarding, aligning with the client, clear operational roadblocks for given projects and escalate when necessary;
- Act as key contact for clients after onboarding for any subject needing specific processing, escalation or that cannot be resolved at operational level;
- Centralize with the CSDS client requests for system enhancements, additional services or reporting improvements, coordinate the detailed analysis of such requests and follow where relevant the implementation of administrative and/or technical solutions;
- Hold regular meetings with clients in order to ensure qualitative follow-up of the services, review activity reports with clients and ensure follow up of actions;
- Responsible with CSDS for complaints, escalations logging and internal dispatching, analysis
- Participate in the implementation of corrective actions when relevant and provide feedback to the clients.
- At least 10 years experience in Fund Accounting and having reached a Team Leader level;
- Excellent understanding and command of operational flows;
- Operational profile with a will to have a more client-oriented role and to expand one's knowledge of the whole life-cycle of funds;
- Highly developed analytical ability, openness, flexibility and adaptability, a true service-minded attitude, with an ability to build and keep relationships for the long term;
- Native or Bilingual in English, French and/or German is a good asset;
- Knowledge of Private Assets administration;
- Understanding of bank and fund management operations a valuable asset
- Our client is a fund servicing provider and offers a permanent contract.