- You will review the KYC files for new and existing clients and identify main issues and missing information;
- Conduct customer due diligence checks (KYC) on new and existing clients in order to identify and evaluate AML/CTF risks as per internal risk based approach;
- Gather, analyze and maintain AML/KYC documentation;
- Monitor and follow-up regulatory developments and update the procedures and templates accordingly;
- Keep all KYC files up-to-date;
- Liaise and coordinate with different parties (internal as well as external) in relation to KYC and AML related matters;
- You will be a contact person within the law firm for questions or issues raised for Compliance purposes.
- You will participate to various internal projects.
- You hold a degree in Business Administration or in Law ( Bac+3 min )
- Fluent in French and English (written & spoken), German would be considered as a plus;
- You have a prior successful experience in a similar function (3 to 5 years);
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and AML and/or KYC environment;
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are proactive, rigorous and able to meet tight deadlines;
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently;
- You have a good command of MS Office.
OfferOur client, a prestigious law firm is offering a permanent contract