For one of our clients, we are looking for an IFRS Consolidation Accountant:
- Carry out monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidations for Private Assets structures under LUXGAAP and IFRS;
- Participate in the implementation of best practices on consolidation team to simplify, standardize and scale our organization;
- Prepare, review and analyse inter-company account reconciliations as well as flow analysis;
- Compile LUXGAAP consolidated and IFRS financial statements;
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility and help develop the accounting process and procedures;
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (consolidation environment);
- Experience in accounting in foreign currencies;
- Experience with Sigma Conso is an asset;
- Experience in the preparation and review of IFRS Financial Statements (for consolidated and stand-alone accounts);
- Sound knowledge in IFRS;
- Fluent in French and English; German is an asset.
- Our client offers a permanent contract within a long-term established company in Luxembourg.
- Our client is a investment funds servicing company.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
Don't hesitate to apply for this job if you want more information about it!