One of our clients is looking for :
• Provide legal advice to the bank related to payments, e-money laws and regulations, credit cards
• Deal with the CSSF circulars and their interpretation
• Liaise with external law firms
• Be in charge of the corporate secretary activities: draft minutes, committee and board meetings
• Implementation of regulation (PSD2, SCA, open banking, outsourcing);
• Review and maintenance of general terms and conditions
• You will report directly to the Legal Manager
• Masters degree in law
• You have 2-3 years of post qualification experience gained in Luxembourg of France in banking, payment services, data protection.
• Fluent in English is mandatory, French is an asset
• Dynamic, flexible, innovative
You are ambitious to grow within a multi-cultural environment.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission : Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !