- Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning their insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, they have earned a place at the forefront of their industry. Their lawyers are leaders in their field and the same goes for their support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, they find innovative new ways to deliver their services and maintain their reputation for excellence, in all that they do.
- The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With their flexibility, collaborative working culture, and a commitment to your progress, they build rewarding careers. By joining their global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you are ready for a new challenge, it is time to seize the opportunity.
- They are looking for a Legal Personal Assistant whose main responsibility is to provide administrative support to the ICM/Banking team.
- You have high education in seretarial work
- You need to have excellent communication skills and a team-work spirit.
- You can work autonomously.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are well-organised and have a sense of initiative.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are experimented in Microsoft Office.
- You have a work experience in a legal environment.
- Our client offers a permanent contract (Full-Time or 32 hours).