Our client is looking for a Paralegal officer for the Corporate team :
- Draft standard corporate documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, shareholders resolutions, agreements etc. )
- Maintain statutory registers
- Take part in different projects and internal meeting
- Liaise with clients, notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in law
- You have a perfect command of French and English, German or Luxembourgish being considered as an asset
- You are flexible, organized and you have team spirit
- You are proactive, eager to learn with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good writing skills
- You have a perfect command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Individual coaching and training and career development;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- Very attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience.
- Be part of the Luxembourg team in a dynamic firm with a flat hierarchy;
Our client is a law firm which offers you the opportunity to be integrated in a multicultural environment.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission ? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity !