Our client, a prestigious law firm is looking for a Senior Compliance Administrator :
- Ensuring AML/CTF procedures regarding relevant laws and regulations
- Supporting the team for the implementation of global policies, procedures and processes
- Identifying, monitoring and managing money laundering and financing of terrorism risks
- Assisting for the training of all the partners, directors and all the employees
- Ensuring Compliance with regulatory reporting deadlines
- Master degree in Finance or Law
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in Law Firm or Bank
- Good knowledge of Luxembourgish and European regulations
- Good command of SharePoint and Viewpoint is a strong asset
- Fluency in English and French (or German)
- Team player, positive attitude, good communication and analytical skills
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission : Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !