One of our clients is looking for :
- Be an advisor for clients on corporate and financial transactions
- Draft agreements and transactional documents
- Ability to work in total autonomy or in close cooperation with the other lawyers
- Be in charge of the legal monitoring and conduct legal researches related to Corporate and Financial law
- Take part in client meetings and follow-up on client requests
- Master’s degree in law
- Bar exam
- At least 3 years’ experience in the corporate of financial practice areas in Luxembourg
- Fluent in French and English
- You are looking for a stimulating work environment with growing opportunities, do not hesitate to apply.
Our client is a law firm
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission : Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !