One of our clients is looking for :
- Advising clients (national and international) on corporate transactions, M&A, group restructurings and venture capital transactions
- Drafting and negotiating corporate and legal documents
- Contact with clients, lawyers and services providers
- Coaching and advising juniors team members
- Legal researches
- Master’s degree in Law + Bar Admittance ideally in Luxembourg
- At least 6 years of experience as a Corporate Lawyer
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory – any other language is an asset
- Proactivity, team player, dynamic and rigorous
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission : Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !