One of our clients is looking for:
• Preparation of VAT returns, recapitulative statements
• Preparation of corporate tax returns, calculation of tax provisions, review of tax assessments, and analysis of tax assessments
• Preparation of Transfer Pricing reporting
• Perform analytical reviews and investigate any tax variances
• Complete required tax reporting and payments
• Prepare tax working papers for various group entities to facilitate tax reporting and audit support
• Support on Tax Team projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Tax preferred – Master’s degree a plus
• 3+ years in a similar role in multinational company
• Strong working knowledge of tax
• Skilled in Luxembourg accounting principles (IFRS/US GAAP) with working knowledge of corporate tax (VAT)
• Fluent in English, any other languages are an asset
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills
Our client, located at Kirchberg, offers an 1 year mission as Consultant in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
Our client, located in the city center, is looking for a Senior Corporate Officer to join their team
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values: EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity!