For one of our clients, we are a currently looking for a Transaction Management Senior Administrator
• Support the supervisor and manager on internal projects, new process implementation and regulatory changes
• Support team in case of specific or technical queries during the investment transaction process
• Ensure transactions are processed within the agreed the cut off time
• Ensure proper control on banking transactions – managing receipts of funds and processing disbursements
• Analyse client’s operational and legal documentation with regards to investment transactions
• Coordinate and manage interaction with the Depositary team
• Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc.)
• Prepare/review client reporting, e.g. audit requests, etc., ensure resolutions of the various client queries in a timely manner and ensure proper resolution of issues including those with internal departments
Skills and Experience
• University or post-Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Law
• 2.5 to 5 years of working experience in Fund Administration Operations, or Depositary functions
• Working knowledge of the funds industry, fund documentation and processing transactions
• Previous experience with complex fund structures (Master/Feeder, Blocker/AIVs, parallel funds)
• Fluency in English
• Analytical skills, and ability to read and understand legal documentation (civil or common law)
• Good organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders (internal and external)
• Pressure management, working within short deadline, assertiveness
• Previous experience with US Limited Partnership structures
We offer a mission of 6 months as a consultant within a prestigious bank
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission: Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values: EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply!