For one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Administrator TA:
- On-going assessment of daily operations, ensuring no material errors or audit issues arise by reporting and proactively addressing potential risk areas;
- Manage internal/ external audit/ compliance reviews and ensure findings are thoroughly investigated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure that reconciliations are reviewed and that potential risk items are escalated to TA Management. Ensure that exceptions are cleared within 30 days where possible.
- Understand, identify the impact of new projects to TA. Escalating issues according to risk and impact. Ensure project plans received, tracked and relevant action plans are in place to deliver against key milestones.
- Act as the representative for the team to interface with Clients as required, ie. Monthly Service Reviews, ad hoc Client Visits.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Fund Administration/ Financial Services - Transfer Agency preferable experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of Transfer Agency, Dealing process, Fund Management Notification, AML and KYC, Authentication.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in client and shareholder servicing
- Proficiency in using relevant office systems.
- Sound business English required (any other language is a plus)
- Our client is a bank and offers a 6-month temporary mission.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION
Don't hesitate to apply to this offer if you are interested in it, we will contact you asap if your profile matches the job!