Reports to Head of Private Equity - Luxembourg
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery and development of the private equity fund services, in a manner that is aligned to the Aztec Group brand values and strategic business goals.
This individual will be required to manage client relationships through effectively leading dedicated client teams to deliver a superior standard of service in the market place.
- Responsible for managing the relationship and service delivery for 5 to 7 large clients
- Lead a large team of administrators and accountants up to Senior Managers.
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Attend and lead committee, board and shareholder meetings as required
- Liaise with the financial reporting team to ensure the timely and efficient administration of clients’ periodic and statutory financial statements
- Act as highest authority on day to day queries and as “A” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Attend and participate at quarterly jurisdictional, management and product meetings
- To review WIP incurred and utilization across teams to ensure that extra billing opportunities are identified, and appropriate action taken
- Participate in new client proposals/pitches as necessary, and manage the integration of new clients into the group’s procedures
- Manage the on-going training and development requirements of team members
- Participate in client fee negotiations
- Contribute towards the business as a whole, for instance, in identifying improvements in policies and procedures that apply across the business; create a holistic approach to administration
- Actively manage the development and appraisal process for all direct reports
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration with a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience in the portfolio management of alternative investment funds
- Considerable practical fund administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent) would be an advantage
- You will be a collaborative individual who is able to work effectively across multiple teams and jurisdictions, manage external service providers and be able to multi-task and manage priorities against key deadlines.
- Hands-on team leader with excellent people management skills
- Critical thinker, proactive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English. French and German is a plus
- Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Experience of day to day supervision of a team(s)
- Evidence of full responsibility for a major client relationship(s)
- Frequent travel to other locations will be required
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”