Employee Engagement Projects and Events Manager (m/f)
Reports to Head of Engagement
Are you passionate about organising creative events and interested in experimenting with new ideas to innovate and elevate the employee experience? Are you excited about driving employee engagement and have a strong background in project management with the ability to work across multiple projects with attention to detail? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As a Projects and Events Manager in our Employee Engagement team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a creative, innovative and thought leading annual programme of events and initiatives that drive employee engagement and connection, across our Group.
Key to the role will be leading and organising the conceptualisation, planning, design, supplier and budget management (circa. £1.5m) and execution of various engagement events and supporting the Employee Engagement team’s programs and strategic internal engagement projects. From hybrid, digital to in person, engagement events include townhalls, conferences, speaker programs, leadership and management offsites, whilst ensuring they are all delivered in line with our risk framework, our bright alternative approach and deliver measurable return on investment. A highlight on our events agenda, you will also be responsible for spearheading the organisation of our 2022 large-scale and Group-wide employee and client engagement event.
- Design, plan and implement an annual multi-jurisdictional hybrid events programme with a budget of circa. £1.5m that includes:
- Strategic initiatives and creative events that elevate the experience and drives the engagement and connection of our 1,200 and growing, diverse teams, including leadership and management offsites, virtual employee updates and social events, delivered in partnership with our leadership and sports and social teams.
- Our flagship engagement event, AztecFest, which is a unique and innovate hybrid event that brings together 1,000+ attendees (employees and clients from across the globe) over a series of days to connect and convene, learn and share, and to recognise, reward and celebrate our mutual success.
- Project manage a number of employee engagement events and initiatives in line with a robust project management framework, bringing together multiple stakeholders from across Aztec to deliver against objectives.
- Manage the delivery of face-to-face, virtual and hybrid events, including event logistics and production using a combination of MS Teams, Events, Webinars and other digital tools.
- Provide events expertise and guidance to various stakeholders across the business, including client-facing teams, support teams and sports & social committees, to ensure we deliver all events to the usual high standard, in-line with our risk framework and bright alternative approach.
- Assist with all other aspects of the event administration including, but not limited to, internal and external communications, registration management, logistics and on-site event set up and event management.
- Travel to other jurisdictions, working closely with our client-facing and support teams to ensure a consistent approach and delivery of employee events and the overall framework.
Skills, knowledge, expertise
- Over 8 years of event and project management experience, with proven large-scale event execution, supported by relevant qualifications
- Experience and track record in the creation and execution of effective multi-jurisdictional face-to-face, virtual and hybrid events for internal and external audiences
- Experience or genuine interest in people and driving employee engagement and connectivity
- Financial and commercial mindset with experience in managing budgets in excess of £1.5m
- Ability to track, measure and evaluate impact and return on investment
- Excellent project planning, event management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (in English) with strong stakeholder management and the ability to work closely and effectively with a diverse group of people,to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships
- Creativity and a passion for creating engaging, forward-thinking, innovative events is a must
- Frequent travel to other locations and work outside of typical office hours to plan and deliver events will be required
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”