Reports to Financial Reporting Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting and administration of a variety of corporate entities and trusts acting as Special Purpose Vehicles within fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting of corporate entities and trusts including bookkeeping, interim and annual accounts preparation and ad hoc reporting
- Assist with some aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of filings for companies, house and other regulatory bodies
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Maintain accurate client records within Viewpoint and other company systems
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to commit to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Aztec Group) or have a relevant university degree - Bachelor or Master in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Basic corporate knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and outstanding command of written and spoken English
We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”