Our Employee Engagement team is in place to design, support, manage and measure initiatives that engage existing (and potential) employees with a view to building strong connections to Aztec’s values and brand in such a way that “discretionary effort” is maximized. We believe that connected and engaged employees enable the Group’s success and assist in excellent retention rates, while providing employees with enriching work lives, appropriately balanced with their home lives. Effective employee engagement facilitates people bring “their best selves” to work, for the benefit of Aztec, our clients and individuals
In this new role, as Senior Employee Engagement Manager you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering a programme of engagement initiatives and events across our multiple jurisdictions to support, sustain and enhance our unique culture and ultimately to play a part in embedding and accelerating effective change.
From proactively measuring and analysing engagement, to supporting transformational change across Aztec, your role will play a key part in the ongoing success and growth of Aztec.
- Develop creative and effective employee engagement initiatives to connect employees with Aztec’s purpose, vision, mission and values and sustain our unique culture, employee engagement and retention levels.
- Proactively measure and analyse employee engagement and change management, working with our leaders to develop clear action plans, using data to measure the success and return on investment of initiatives. Using tools from the Engagement Toolkit, such as focus groups, pulse surveys and other methods, evaluate and apply data to support the design of suitable interventions, and to measure the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Use engagement tools and data to work with leaders to improve leader-led change effectiveness, in support of Business Improvement initiatives.
- In partnership with the business, support with transformational change across Aztec, using engagement tools and measurement to ensure change programmes are successful, and that the human / behavioral aspects of change are at the forefront of our approach.
- Oversee the design and delivery of key employee engagement “events” using them as a tool to strengthen employee engagement and connection with our business. Including but not limited to our Employee updates, our flagship summer event (AztecFest), Leadership days, Management days, Strategy implementation initiatives and other business and social events. In this capacity, this is not about event management, but about shaping the content and themes of such events to ensure maximum “connection” among delegates.
- Provide management and development of a multi-jurisdictional team of professionals; create detailed plans to support performance objectives, recruitment and commitment to development.
- Build an annual employee engagement calendar, highlighting key themes / opportunities to support the natural rhythm of the organisation.
- Develop and annual budget for engagement, and track and report against it.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Over 5+ years of Employee Engagement experience is required, including communications and change, supported by a relevant qualification (e.g. CIPD, Bachelors or further degree)
- Track record in the creation and implementation of effective employee engagement measurement, initiatives and events.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. For other languages, the more the merrier!
- A keen interest in people, with experience business partnering with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
- Excellent data analysis skills, supported by a strong EQ
- Excellent active listening and facilitation skills
- Strong creative, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong financial and commercial knowledge to manage and report on employee engagement budgets
- Frequent travel to other locations will be required
We are committed to building the knowledge and skills of our people, so we will provide training both in-house and external (where relevant) to assist you in being the most effective you can be. You will need to be quick to learn, and great with people, as close working relationships with our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”