Reports to Financial Reporting Manager
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Preparation of statutory accounts of funds / companies in accordance with IFRS and Lux GAAP
- Preparation/review of bookkeeping, financial reporting/consolidations, annual accounts and coordination for audits.
- Serve as initial point of contact for a number of clients for accounting/reporting matters
- Coordinate from accounting perspective with subject matter experts and third parties for client portfolio
- Supervise and review work of junior staff and work closely with Financial Reporting Manager on client portfolio
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 to 5 years of previous experience in Fund Accounting ideally experience with waterfall/performance calculations/equalisation, capital calls and distributions.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Lux GAAP and/or US GAAP (consolidation experience considered an asset)
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level)
- Sound technical knowledge in fund accounting (supported through Aztec Academy)
- Knowledge of Yardi and e-Front is considered advantage but not mandatory
- Knowledge of BCL / INREV reporting is considered advantage
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.
“For all accepted offers of employment with Aztec Financial Services (Luxembourg) S.A, candidates will be required to complete pre-screening requirements, including providing a criminal record certificate (extrait de casier judiciaire).”