With 50 years of existence, Baker Tilly (formerly IF Group) ranks as one of the country's largest accounting firms, offering an extensive range of services to national and international companies.
As part of its expansion, Baker Tilly is recruiting an:
Experienced Senior Corporate Tax Advisor m/f
You will be part of a team dedicated to advice clients on corporate taxation (local and international clients).
Under the supervision of your Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Writing tax opinions/studiesPreparation and holding tax trainings
- Writing newsletters, articles on tax news
- Research and legal monitoring
- Master's degree in business law/tax law
- At least 4 years of experience in corporate tax acquired within a consulting firm, an accounting firm or a law firm
- You are familiar with international tax structures, tax due diligence, tax planning, merger & acquisition
- Career oriented and flexible
- Analytical and synthetical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in French and English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer you
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment
- A training plan adapted to your needs and projects
- An attractive salary package
- Career opportunities
Ideally located opposite the Howald interchange, bringing together the railway station, the junction of the A3, A1 and A6 motorways, strategic bus lines connected to the city centre and the airport, a shared bicycle station, and soon the Tram, Baker Tilly Luxembourg's offices are at the heart of all the connections.
If this job description matches your skills, please send us your resume, along with a cover letter and a recent photo.
We guarantee confidentiality to all candidates.