Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB :
- Help the team regarding the automation and the optimization of processes
- Enforce Data quality
- Contribute to the development of the Information system
- Contribute to the set-up and the optimization of the projection engine
DELIVRABLES AND KEY ACTIVITIES :
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support.
- Improve and control the actual Data flows in order to provide the right information at the right time
- Develop interfaces and automated processes to facilitate users’ interactions with information system
- Operate Data extractions, transformations and restitutions
- Work closely with team members to improve and automated their tasks
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dynamic dashboards.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new Core Banking System
Must Have Requirements
Domain of expertise : Finance
Education (orientation) : Finance, Business Administration, Economy, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
Education (level required) : Master degree or equivalent by experience
Languages : French & English are required
Banking techniques : Financial knowledge could be an asset
IT tools : MS Office tools skills, Microstrategy, ETL (Dataiku), SQL, Python
Experience (type + number of years) : Junior
Nice To Have Requirements
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build sustainable relationships. Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong quantitative and analytical competency
Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
Excellent communication and presentation skills ; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management