IT Enterprise Architect (Strong focus on Data Area) (M/F)
Publiée le 17/03/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg’s finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
We are currently looking for a Enterprise Architect (M/F)
In today’s complex business environment - BIL’s adaptability, agility, and ability to manage constant change through innovation will be keys to success.
BIL has set an ambitious program of business development, combined with the development of a new OPS&IT strategy including the replacement of its Core Banking System.
As member of the Enterprise Architecture team, your mission will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of architectures with a focus on Data.
Involved in all strategic projects, you will work together with Business Process team, Functional Analysts and IT Experts to design flexible, scalable and robust overall architectures.
Your activities, with the help of architects:
· Understand objectives, strategy and business vision
· Ensure that business needs are correctly understood, challenged, and formalized in business requirements
· During project initiation phase, elaborate high-level conceptual architecture adapted to requirements:
o write decisions makings in order to compare potential alternatives
o animate architecture board and preconize the most adapted alternative
· During analysis project phase, participate and coach development teams in designing a architecture solution:
o aligned with conceptual architecture decided during architecture board
o following architectural principles, guidelines and standards
· Ensure to have a global view to ensure coherence of Information System
· Participate to maintenance of Enterprise Architecture Referential
· Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management - BAC + 5
· Strong Technological background on Data engineering, Data Architecture
· Mastering EA modeling languages such as Archimate, UML
· Experience in Banking industry is an asset
· T24 knowledge is an asset
· Fluent in English and French
· Team spirit is essential.
· Solution oriented
· Listening skills. Seek to understand others
· Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
· Ability to design and model systems
· Ability to clearly document business, functional and technical specifications, and to explain the added value in business terms
· Willing to combine business and technology
· Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses and be challenged by other architects and business people
· Innovative and creative
· Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
· Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
· Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.