Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
- Deliver BIL (pre and post) M&A projects including valuations, due diligence and approval processes, ensuring that key economic, financial, technical, and legal issues are considered and mitigants incorporated in the financing structure and legal documentation.
- Deliver selected strategic studies and topics, including market studies, sectoral studies, as well as certain regulatory topics
- Manage selected strategic projects
- Ensure coordination of key stakeholders including top management on these projects, and ensure the preparation of project documents used for approval.
Must Have Requirements
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant work experience in the field of corporate finance & strategy gained at an investment bank, consulting firm or BIG4
- Master's degree
- Keen understanding of bank balance sheets & financial modelling
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English & French, knowledge of a third language would be an advantage.
- Team-player with a positive & solution-orientated attitude
- Eager to learn, to develop and to share
- Analytical profile, rigorous and well-organized
- Innovative and creative, able to conceptualize
- Results-oriented mindset striving to deliver on time