Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
What will you do?
- Ensure the retention of the existing relationships with clients
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products)
- Ensure that client instructions are well executed to guarantee a high level of service
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions to acquire new clients
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank’s investment strategy is properly implemented.
Must Have Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a business development or a relationship management activity
- A global good knowledge of the products and services that private clients and financial intermediaries may typically require
- A relevant University background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships
- A high level of integrity and ethics
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, any other language from the Northern Europe region (Dutch, Swedish, German) is seen as an advantage
- Strongly client- and results-oriented
- Motivated to be part of a team
- Willing and able to travel.