Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
You will be responsible for acquiring and building relationships with new clients and intermediaries from and in the CIS Markets. The position is based in Luxembourg and you will report to the Head of Business Development.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the growth strategy and to the development of the value proposition of the bank
- Conduct research to identify business opportunities with both existing and new customers
- Develop a growth strategy, foster and build both long-term and trustworthy customer relationships
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the current market conditions to detect and/or anticipate possible commercial opportunities for the customers
- Collaborate across business lines to help you develop new business leads and ensure an excellent after-sales service to guarantee the satisfaction of your customers
- Attend and coordinate events (seminars, conferences) where appropriate to grow your own portfolio
- Make use of the internal CRM to keep track on your business development activities
Must Have Requirements
- A proven track record in a sales position
- A strong network of private customers and financial intermediaries in the CIS Markets
- An excellent knowledge of the products and services that CIS private customers and financial intermediaries typically require (Asset management, Private equity, wealth planning solutions, credit facilities..)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to build sustainable relationships
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to close deals • A high level of integrity and ethics • A relevant University background in Finance
- A CFA certification (optional but seen as an advantage)
- Fluent in Russian and English, any other language is seen as an advantage
- Strongly client- and results-oriented
- Rigorous, organized and methodical in customer approach actions
- Motivated to be part of a team