Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
Your main duties :
Assess the internal control system in place within the bank and its entities in order to verify that risks are appropriately managed and that to the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system is effective and adequate. The main activities of the function are:
- Carry out audit assignments in accordance with the methodology and the audit plan, and make recommendations in order to improve the existing framework and to ensure that the strategies and objectives of the Management are complied with;
- Participate to the audit risk assessment for the ICT domains to ensure their adequate coverage in the audit plan ;
- Build an expertise on the areas audited, particularly through the assessment of applicable regulations, and the follow-up of risks, controls and procedures in place;
- Issue specific and ad hoc opinions upon request.
- Assist business auditors in the development of their knowledge on the ITGC.
Must Have Requirements
Your profile :
- You hold a university master's degree or a business school with an economic, IT or financial orientation.
- You benefit from a successful experience of min 5 years within an internal audit department or an audit firm in Luxembourg and have an experience in projects aiming at changing the core banking systems
- You have acquired experience in IT audit (General controls, business controls, cyberrisks, oustourcing) and have knowledge of banking activities. Knowledge of Temenos T24 tool is a real advantage.
- Fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in French and English, any other language constituting an advantage
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken are required.
- Your adaptability, your team spirit and your interpersonal skills are obvious.
- You have excellent analytical and writing skills and a strong spirit of synthesis.
- You are proactive, autonomous and rigorous.