As a member of the Data Value Chain, helped by your recent experience on Business Intelligence and Data warehousing / Exploitation, you contribute to the exploitation settlement on the new Data platform.
• Provide expertise on Exploitation implementation topics from Best practice, Administration, Exploitation layers (EX : Semantic on Microstrategy) and report creation.
• Ensure solution design and delivery fits the agreed upon guidelines including functional & technical requirements, performance, security and process.
• Work with Business, find convergent solutions for the bank while communicating them efficiently.
• Respect deadlines and change priorities depending of the context.
• Participate in functional requirements analysis and provide expertise on data modeling, especially linked to exploitation tools capabilities (EX : Microstrategy).
• Maintain the Corporate Operational Datastore and its Datamarts (Legacy)
• Make some administration tasks on our exploitation tools
Must Have Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering - BAC + 5 or higher
- Languages : English & French
- Well experienced in exploitation tools like Business Object, Microstrategy, Qlikview (Microstrategy is an advantage, Dataiku is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL querying
- Good knowledge of BI concepts (Data modeling, DataWharehouse, …)
- Interest in new technologies and hot topics BI ( Self Service, Data Visualization, Big Data, …)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes/products/services is an advantage
- Good knowledge of ETL (BODS or ODI) is an advantage
- Knowledge of T24 Temenos is a plus
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Listening skills.
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
Your IT Competencies :
- Exploitation tools : Microstrategy / Business Object / Qlikview / Dataiku (Microstrategy is an advantage)
- Oracle 12/19, SQL & PL/SQL
- Unix & Shells Scripts
- CVS / GIT
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) is an advantage
- BODS/ODI are advantages
- Hopex knowledge is an advantage