Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
Within our Regulatory and Supervisory department, you will be responsible for anticipating and decrypting all new regulations and laws impacting the business of the Bank.
The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to the Head of Regulatory and Supervisory department.
What will you do?
- Facilitate the compliance of the Bank regarding all new identified regulations and laws impacting its business. Therefore, you will :
o manage the regulatory watch and liaise with the internal regulatory experts to inform business lines of the upcoming regulatory changes;
o provide regulatory updates and detailed explanations on new coming regulations;
o participate to the draft of the Bank’s regulatory roadmap
- Assist business lines in their practical implementation of regulatory projects. Therefore, you will :
o participate and coordinate to the gap analysis on critical topics and new regulatory developments
o share your expertise to facilitate the conversion of gap analysis into concrete regulatory projects
- Provide a consolidated view to the Management regarding the implementation status of regulations into the Bank.
Must Have Requirements
* Strong analytical and writing skills
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar role or in a consulting company
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Motivation, autonomy and results oriented
* Integrity and strong business ethics
You are :
* Organized, rigorous and conscientious
* Fluent in English
Nice To Have Requirements
French is a clear advantage.