You will be responsible for acquiring, building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients and intermediaries from the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. The position is based in Luxembourg and you will report to the Head of Northern Europe – European Business Owners & Family Offices.
- Ensure the retention of the existing relationships with Flemish clients
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products)
- Ensure that client instructions are well executed to guarantee a high level of service
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions to acquire new clients
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank’s investment strategy is properly implemented.
Must Have Requirements
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a business development or a relationship management activity
- You have a sub-broker certification and have a perfect command of life insurance products
- A global good knowledge of the products and services that private clients and financial intermediaries may typically require
- A relevant University background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships
- A high level of integrity and ethics
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English mandatory
- Strongly client- and results-oriented
- Motivated to be part of a team
- Willing and able to travel.