BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our External Audit team, we are currently looking for an:
Audit Manager – Specialized in consolidation audits / IFRS (m/f)
You will be joining the External audit team composed of more than 100 dedicated and multicultural teammates. The client portfolio is mostly composed of national and international clients with a focus on international engagements, consolidation audits and audits of financial statements prepared under IFRS.
In your role, you will:
- Work closely with the Audit Partners and be responsible for a client portfolio;
- Organize and supervise audit engagements;
- Handle the management of the team during field work;
- Ensure the efficiency of engagements in accordance with the deadlines given by the clients and quality requirements of the BDO audit methodology;
- Guarantee the profitability of the engagements and monitor that budgets are respected;
- Be in regular contact with your clients to build relationships based on trust;
- Anticipate and respond to the clients’ needs, becoming a respected business partner;
- Expand BDO’s clients portfolio based on your initiative and professionalism;
- Participate in the growth and influence of BDO by promoting our services and representing the company at external events;
- Have the opportunity to write articles and / or hold seminars as well as participate in internal and external working groups.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics, Management or Business School, preferably with an option audit or control;
- You have at least 6 years of experience in External Audit with a focus on consolidation audits;
- You have extensive knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS);
- You are or will be a certified public accountant;
- You speak English fluently. French, German or Luxembourgish would be a strong asset;
- You are organised and precise in all aspects of your work;
- You have excellent communication skills, are flexible and know how to manage the unexpected;
- You have a real talent to train, to motivate and to develop employees, because you evaluate your own success against that of your team;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!