BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In 2016, BDO Luxembourg received the “Happy Trainees” label, with a rating of 4.2/5! This recognition rewards the quality of the integration and supervision of our trainees.
In order to support our Audit teams, we are currently looking for:
Audit Trainees - to start in January 2022 (m/f)
Your next challenge:
As part of our audit teams, you will have the opportunity to participate in diversified legal and contractual audit assignments for companies active in various fields of activity: commercial sector, industrial sector, financial sector (UCIs, financial sector professionals, etc.) and public sector (or co-financed by the public sector).
Supervised by your colleagues and managers, you will develop your autonomy and your professional know-how.
- You are a future graduate of a Master degree in Accounting, Audit and Control;
- You are looking for an inspiring end-of-studies internship;
- You speak French or German with a good English level;
- You are motivated, ambitious, rigorous, and analytical;
- You like to work with flexible teams and you have good communication skills;
- You want to start your career within a dynamic company with move up opportunities;
… then that offer is probably made for you!
To know: A first experience in audit and/or accounting is considered an advantage.
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
We prefer long-term relationships with our interns (job offer possible at the end of your internship).
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!