BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 111.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 600 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high-quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Consulting team, we are currently looking for a:
Business Analyst/Project manager (m/f)
You will be joining our Consulting Team and working within a growing team of around 20 dedicated and multicultural collaborators.
- Being responsible of the coordination and the follow-up of various missions. In this role, you will be working on assignments with focus on Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Determining overall strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects for the clients;
- Developing detailed project plans, anticipate risks and plan mitigations measures ahead of time;
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Diagnose the existing operating model (people, processes and tools) and identify areas of inefficiency and levers for transformation, optimization and operational performance;
- Define the target operating model and qualify the solutions best suited to customers' challenges in a specific business/industry context;
- Supporting the implementation and deployment of solutions to transform operational and managerial practices;
- Understanding not only project-related but also general business needs and requirements of clients;
- Contributing to the preparation of proposals to support business line development;
- Contributing to the management of relationships with clients;
- Together with the Consulting Partner, assisting and fostering the development of the BDO Advisory Management Consulting offering.
- You want to be part of a dynamic and growing business line within BDO Luxembourg;
- You have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics;
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience in consulting, project management, business analysis or audit;
- You have experience in managing multiple projects at a time, and you are deadline-driven;
- You are a fast learner with the ability to understand even the most complex matters in short time;
- You approach any new topic and client-related matter with curiosity and high motivation;
- You have strong problem-solving skills, you are proactive and adaptable;
- You have very strong communication skills and can express yourself precisely, coherently and concisely;
- You can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are fluent in French and English (written and oral);
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!