BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 111.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 600 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Consulting team, we are currently looking for a:
Compliance Advisor (m/f)
You will be joining our Consulting activity and work within a dynamic and growing team composed of 15 dedicated and multicultural teammates.
- Support AML/ CTF client’s projects multi-industry;
- Assist in the review/ writing of policies and procedures, process review and optimization, assessment and improvement of control and organization, tool selection and implementation;
- Assist in the project management and project coordination.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent;
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in compliance, ideally in the financial sector and ideally in a consulting environment;
- You have an excellent understanding of AML/KYC framework;
- You have strong problem solving skills;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and build experience;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are fluent in English and French;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!