BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Compliance Manager/ Senior Manager - Asset Management (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- Together with the consulting Partner, you will lead and foster the development of the BDO advisory AML/CTF offering with a particular focus on asset management;
- You will coordinate the delivery of AML/CTF mission and take active part in the sales process;
- You will assist in the continuous development of the regulatory offering within the consulting business line;
- You will assist in the implementation, update or optimisation of AML/CTF governance, risk based approach, policies, procedures and working document. You will assist in the definition or review of the organization and in the selection and implementation of tools;
- You will participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships;
- You will bring expertise to the internal and external audit teams regarding the AML/TF regulations and their implementation;
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing business line within BDO Luxembourg
- You have a master degree in Law, Economics or comparable professional education in relevant fields
- You have at least 6 years of experience in the financial sector preferably in the asset management and ideally in a consulting environment;
- You have a professional experience of minimum 4 years in the field of Compliance in Luxembourg, preferably regarding fund services, investment funds and/or management companies/ AIFMs;
- You have an excellent understanding of AML/KYC framework and its evolution ;
- You have strong problem solving skills;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Luxembourg compliance standards and regulations and able to follow and adapt to its evolution;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and build experience;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are fluent in English. French is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.