BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
We are currently looking for a:
Data Protection Officer (m/f)
In this function, you will ensure that our firm remains compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant legislation of privacy laws.
In your role, you will:
- Inform and advise the management and the employees on their obligations in data protection;
- Organize awareness training in collaboration with our CISO;
- Monitor compliance with privacy regulation and laws;
- Participate in risk evaluation concerning personal data;
- Assist IT and the services lines to implement and document procedures in relation with privacy;
- Collaborate with providers and clients to ensure compliance for transferred data;
- Be the contact point for internal and external data subjects;
- Be the contact point for the supervisory authority;
- Report directly to our Privacy Champion and the Managing Partner;
- Realize your work in close collaboration with the different services lines and our IT Department;
- Move forward autonomously on data protection issues and pro-actively propose solutions.
- You have a professional qualification or certification in privacy matters;
- You have participated in specific data protection training or have a first experience;
- You have good pedagogical communication skills;
- You are known for your high level of integrity, autonomy and team spirit;
- You have a perfect command of French and a good level in English; German would be considered an advantage;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!