BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Accounting team, we are currently looking for a:
Experienced Accountant - Specialized in Commercial Companies (m/w)
Your next challenge:
- You will be in charge of and responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and/or annual financial statements for a client portfolio composed of local commercial structures;
- You will be involved in the preparation of tax and VAT returns and you will have the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities;
- You proactively interact with your clients and are implicated in improving internal and digital processes;
- Throughout your career with us, you will develop your technical, human and commercial skills that will be the key to your success within our firm.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position within a fiduciary/service provider;
- You are used to work with local commercial entities; accounting-related knowledge (LuxGAAP) is required;
- You are well-organized, detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time to meet deadlines;
- You are independent, conscientious and goal-driven working style;
- You are a good team player;
- You show willingness to take ownership;
- You are fluent in German and English or English and French.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!