BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 95.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax advisory and advisory.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our External Audit team, we are currently looking for an:
Experienced Auditor in Banking and PFS (m/f)
You will be joining the External audit team composed of more than 120 dedicated and multicultural teammates. Your client portfolio is mostly in banking and PFS sector.
- Provide audit services to Banking and PFS clients, either under the responsibility of a manager/senior manager/director or in direct collaboration with a partner (mainly carry out legal audits, but also contractual audits);
- Actively participate in the organization and supervision of audit assignments:
- Management of the team's planning;
- Implementation of mandates in accordance with deadlines and quality requirements (governed by both internal and external standards);
- Contribute to guarantee the profitability of the missions and within respect of the budget;
- Regular contact with your customers, with whom you build lasting and trusting relationships:
- Your ability to anticipate and respond to their needs will make you their privileged interlocutor;
- Your proactivity and professionalism will enable you to develop BDO's portfolio of mandates.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in External Audit in Banking and PFS sector in Luxembourg;
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics, Management or Business School, preferably with an option audit or control;
- You speak French and English fluently. German/Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- You have excellent communication skills, you are flexible and you know how to manage the unexpected;
- You have a real talent to train, to motivate and to develop employees, because you evaluate your own success against that of your team;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!