BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Finance team, we are currently looking for an:
Experienced Internal Accountant (m/f)
You will be joining the Finance team composed of 10 dedicated teammates, dealing with the internal accounting of BDO companies.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Support the customers’ and suppliers’ management;
- Collaborate in the periodic closings;
- Prepare tax declarations;
- Participate in the accounting of bank statements;
- Participate in the litigation management;
- Improve internal processes and tools;
- Manage projects.
- You have a Bachelor degree in finance or accounting;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an internal accountant in a fiduciary or a similar organisation;
- You have a proactive behaviour, excellent interpersonal skills and a team spirit which allow you to develop very good relationships with your colleagues;
- You are autonomous and endowed with good organisational skills;
- You demonstrate flexibility and adaptability;
- You have an excellent command of French and a good command of English. German and/or Luxembourgish will be strong assets;
- You have an excellent command of the Office Pack and especially of Excel.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!