BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Technology team, we are currently looking for a:
Front-End Angular Developer (m/f)
You will join a dynamic and dedicated team of 10 developers and work for internal and external customers.
In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the improvement and maintenance of existing responsive Web applications;
- Participate in the development life cycle of our new Web projects;
- Collaborate closely with your manager and other developers on projects;
- Ensure testing and quality over you deliveries.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT;
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience with Angular 2+;
- You are familiar in communicating with back-end Web API’s;
- You have potential knowledge of DevExtreme by DevExpress;
- You are rigorous by nature;
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- You are flexible and you know how to adapt and to manage the unexpected;
- You are fluent in French and have a good level in English;
- You are known for your very good interpersonal skills, flexibility and excellent team spirit;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!