BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Human Resources team, we are currently looking for an:
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (m/f)
Within our dynamic Human Resources Team, you will actively participate in areas of various HR fields and act as key support for the HR department.
In your role, you will:
- Monitor HR administrative tasks and manage HR-related documents to support the talent management, learning&development and payroll teams (ie organise trainings, register new employees, get documents signed);
- Ensure our HR database is up-to-date and accurate;
- Be the key point of contact for HR administration-related queries;
- Participate to HR projects and contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR activities by providing ideas and suggestions.
- You have a postgraduate degree in business administration;
- You are highly organized and can manage multitasking and priorities;
- You have strong attention to details;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are proactive and service-oriented;
- You have a good command in MS Office;
- You have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French;
… then that offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!