BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organizations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
To support the development of our Technology Advisory activity, we are looking for a motivated:
IT Business Developer (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- You will be in charge of the commercialization of the business solutions developed by the Technology Advisory team;
- You will be the key contact for our existing customers and you will manage the development of new clients: prospecting, demonstrations, commercial follow-up;
- You will create content for our professional social networks and organize marketing operations, in collaboration with our Marketing-Communication team;
- Supervised by your colleagues and managers who will train and accompany you, you will then be able to manage your tasks in complete autonomy.
- You have just obtained your Master’s degree from a Business School, with a specialization in business development, sales or marketing;
- You have ideally a first experience in one of these fields (internship, student job…);
- Knowledge of tax, payroll and/or AML/KYC is a plus;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are dynamic, proactive and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You speak French and English. A good command of German/Luxembourgish will be an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!