BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
In order to support the growth of our Business Services Outsourcing team, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Accountant - Specialized in financial companies (m/f)
If you are a team player, looking for responsibility in a professional environment that reflects our values, then we are interested in you.
Your next challenge:
In close collaboration with your team, you will:
- Deliver bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting services, including corporate income tax and VAT returns to a portfolio of Luxembourg Soparfis and international clients (Holding, Real Estate, Private Equity...);
- Competently carry out duties in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements and BDO standards so as to meet with business expectations. This with the support of other members of the team when required.
Your main responsibilities:
- Accurately bookkeep general accounting and closing entries in the ledgers of the client company on the basis of clear instructions and supporting documentation;
- Prepare management and annual accounts as instructed so as to meet with client expectations and in compliance with company policy and procedures;
- Reconcile bank account statements with entries recorded in the ledger and supporting documentation;
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and related appendices;
- Ensure all documents are properly filed.
- You have a bachelor degree (Bac+3) in Accounting;
- You have a first experience as Junior Accountant;
- You are fluent in French and English (German will be a plus);
- You have an analytical and rigorous approach, with good communication skills and the ability to develop relationships;
- You have a good command of accounting software (BOB SAGE) and of excel;
- A previous experience in Luxembourg will be a plus.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application in English.